General conditions of contract

for the lease oft he apartment “Bergfreude” in Hochkrimml

These general terms and conditions are an integral element of the lease contract – we kindly ask you for peruse diligently.

1. Reservation

Reservations for our „Bergfreude“ can be done through this website. If you do make a firm reservation, you will receive a booking confirmation, including the initial payment. If the initial payment has been made by you, the reservation is firm.

2. Lease Contract – Lease Duration

The Lease contract is presumed to be concluded, if the initial payment has been received by us. If the initial payment is not done in time, the reservation is not  valid and the apartment can be leased to a third party. We recommend you have a travel cancellation expenses insurance to cover for unexpected expenses. Should you not receive our booking confirmation within 5 days, please contact us again. During winter, the lease is usually on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday), during summer 3 nights.

3. Lease rate

The lease rate includes the use of the apartment “Bergfreude” , the parking lots 8&9 in the underground parking lot and all inventory as described. The lease also includes all additional costs as electricity, gas and water.

You can choose to book freshly covered bedlinen and towels for bathroom and kitchen if you wish (13€ per person). Please let us know if you wish to book this extra service latest until 14 days prior to arrival. Final cleaning is an extra charge at 75€ irrespective of the duration of the lease and shall be organized by us. The local turismn charge will also be collected by us and given to the community of Krimml. We do not have a booking charge.

4. Conditions of payment

When we confirm the lease to you, 40% of the total lease amount are due within 7 days. The remaining 60% are due until latest 30 days prior to the stay. The payment is valid when on our account.

5. Arrival and departure times

The key is handed over via a key box with a code, details are communicated with the binding booking. The apartment is ready for occupancy from 15:30 on the day of arrival and is vacated by 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure. The underground car park can be used until 1 p.m. The apartment should be left in a tidy and clean condition. The day of arrival and departure is  considered to be a rental day.

6. Rental obligations / liability

We ask our tenants to keep the apartment in order in the usual way. Please understand that bringing animals is not allowed. Smoking is not allowed, nor on the balcony for fire protection reasons. We ask you to handle our apartment carefully – we would have to charge you for damage to the apartment and its furnishings/ equipment. In particular, the lessee is liable in the event of gross negligence and/or intent in full and is liable for damages. In the event of significant violations of the rental agreement (e.B. disruption of house peace) and these GTC, we are entitled to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect for good cause after warning in the event of a recurrence.

We assume no liability for damage to parked vehicles.

We are not liable in any way for any loss or damage to the property of the guests. Parents are liable for their children.

7. Complaints

Despite all efforts, it cannot be ruled out that you have any complaints – we ask you to report such complaints as soon as possible. We will try to remedy this situation.

8. Cancellation of Contract / Cancellation fees

In the event of termination of the contract, the cancellation fees are as follows:

up to 90 days before the start of the rental 10% of the rental price

89 – 30 days before the start of the rental 30% of the rental price

29 – 15 days before the start of the rental 50% of the rental price

14 – 0 days before the start of the rental 100% of the rental price.

The right to cancel the contract remains excluded.In case of late arrival or early departure, the entire booked travel time will be charged. Sometimes life comes in between – in comprehensible hardship cases, we will try to find a cultish settlement. However, this is not contractually guaranteed.


These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) are protected by copyright.